Three types of changes occur due to learning. These changes are interlinked and Serve as foundations for each other. These changes determine the depth, and scope of education. A comparative evaluation of these changes is presented in the following lines :-
Cognitive Change :
- It is concerned with information and concepts.
- This change cannot be seen in the material form.
- This change is concerned with memory.
Affective Change :
- It is concerned with attitudes and formation of habits.
- The non-material feeling of this change is realized by the individual concerned.
- This change is concerned with the moral sense of the individual.
Psychomotor Change :
- It is concerned with the participation of the individuals in practical activities.
- This change can be seen in the material form.
- This change is concerned with the training of the individual.